Rhythm has created a platform to allow premium media publishers such as Sony Crackle, CBS, Fox, Warner Bros (and many more) and advertisers like GM, HBO, Kraft, Marriott, and Disney to create forward thinking mobile video brand advertising.
We solve very cool engineering problems like building huge distributed data systems and optimizing rich video delivery for mobile networks.
Due to the massive growth we are seeing in our publisher relationships and advertiser demand, we are rapidly growing every facet of our organization. We are looking for a sharp and highly effective Technical Account Manager who is both strategic and tactical.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be one of the primary technical interface between our key publisher partners (major media companies) and Rhythm. You should be self-motivated and comfortable assuming responsibility for all aspects of the partner relationship, including integration, launch, and on-going support. You will work closely with our Business Development team as they finalize deals and you will be responsible for on-boarding the partner. On-boarding involves describing our products, functionalities, and providing integration assistance. You will also be the first point of contact for on-going support.
- Manage partner integration by providing technical guidance during launch and relevant on-going support.
- Build sample applications (iOS & Android) and web sites demonstrating how to integrate Rhythm ad technology in specific contexts.
- Provide partner feedback to Product Development on how to improve existing products.
- Maintain product documentation as well as track known limitations, bugs, feature requests, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please send your resume to Jobs@RhythmNewMedia.com
Principals, only. No recruiters, please.